Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Camp Omatua

                                 
The mummies were so funny and amazing. We dressed them up with toilet paper. We got scared when it was Martins turn and he ripped his costume and was running and roaring                             and scaring people. I thought Mrs Ramsay was the funniest. After they did a funny dance they were throwing toilet paper.  
                                                                                                                               


Look at Terenzo's funny face.



We all made yum dinners and breakfasts.
          
The pool's were my favorite bit out of everything because everyone had fun and the slides were amazing.

Something that challenged me was eating in the fear factor because I didn't want to do it but I had to. Mrs H said it was insects a slimy slug and it was alive and it could crawl up my throat I believed it.
                                               
Everyone had fun on Camp Omatua. My favorite thing was the tubing in the river.                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment