Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I am Poem

          I am proud of my I am poem. I put in lots of information about me and punctuation so the reader can enjoy it. I did my personal best. I really tried putting in the descriptive words so the reader learns about me.   

                                         I am...

Success Criteria

Use a thesaurus to choose the best vocabulary

Choose the best nouns for the poem

Choose the best adjectives to describe some nouns

Leave the reader thinking about your poem by sharing what it inside you

I am an animal loving person  
I wonder if I will have a hotel one day
I hear my brother screaming
I see people working
I want a pet tiger
I am an animal loving person
I pretend I am a puppy playing.
I feel Sam jumping on my head.
I touch everything.
I worry that my brother will fall asleep at dinner.
I cry if I break my arm.
I am an animal loving person.
I understand some things sometimes
I say everything about puppy’s.
I dream of a candy land of puppies and tiger’s.
I try to be  brave like when I did skyswing and it was freaky and I was petrified but I was brave.
I hope that I will have a bird
I am a animal person

No comments:

Post a Comment