Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Email

I have been learning to put in detail and punctuation and this blog is about my email to Kayla Imrie .Something that challenged me was starting sentences in different ways  and punctuation. Enjoy my blog post.
                                                                                Dear Kayla Imrie

Please win the canoe race this year at the Olympics. I think your sport is amazing because you work hard and your canoeing is amazing we love you Kayla Imrie.
I chose you because you try your best at your sport.  My friend and I make canoes and race each other and I try my best to win. We made the canoes out of molded plastic or composites such as fiberglass. Sometimes I race my friend in my pool at my house.I try to be exactly like you because I try my best at everything and show Integrity. Every time I play rugby and I have tried my very best every time by listening at instructions and showing determination. It's amazing seeing you with the silver fern to represent New Zealand. What sort of fern do you have on your uniform do you have the big silver fern or the small? Good luck again and just win.
From Emily :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment